LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Dec. 13, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced it is helping reduce car inventory time at Greenway Auto Group and improve the overall sales process. Greenway Auto Group, based in Orlando, FL, implemented CP Handheld Technologies’ VINpoint software solution coupled with Zebra Technologies TC75 touch computers and ZT230 industrial printers to save time, improve inventory accuracy and enhance the overall car buying experience for customers.
- The Greenway Auto Group Sales team saw an increase in sales in just two months because they could locate specific cars faster than in the past, preventing customers from leaving the dealership or losing interest as the team searched for a car.
- The Zebra® TC75 touch computer scans the car label, which is printed from a Zebra ZT230 industrial printer and produces the GPS location for each car which is sent to the VINPoint software for processing.
- CP Handheld Technologies chose the Zebra TC75 based on its Android™ operating system, proven performance, reliability and durability.
- CP Handheld Technologies engaged with Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Miles Data Technologies to help deliver its VINPoint solution.
- To learn more about the solution, read the full case study.
Roy Snoeblen, Controller, Greenway Auto Group
“Car inventory has always been a challenge for us from an accounting and sales perspective. With VINPoint and Zebra’s TC75 touch computer, we cut the time to inventory the cars by 60% which improves our overall process. It frees up our time to do other tasks that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our dealership.”
Dan Perry, President, CP Handheld Technologies
“CP Handheld Technologies’ VINPoint software scans over 400,000 vehicles per month at dealerships across the United States and abroad. We found a solution for the inventory location management problem with the Zebra TC75 touch computer that is benefitting dealerships across the country like Greenway.”
Joe White, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Mobile Computing, Zebra Technologies
“The TC75 touch computer has been successfully deployed with Android OS to more than 700,000 users and is built with anywhere, anytime access to virtually any information located in back-end systems which helps make this collaboration possible and helps drive Greenway Auto Group’s success. This rugged mobile computer has a proven track record of reliability and performance with the latest chipsets designed for LTE.”
Industry Analyst Contact:
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.