Redline Emissions Products offers one of the most extensive parts offerings for today's diesel emissions systems, our web site - www.REP.Direct has the best cross reference tool in the industry, not only are you able to locate the cross for the part you are searching for, it advises related parts as well. Look up a gasket, the results also show which clamps are required, or which DPF the gasket fits.
At Redline Emissions Products; Quality Drives Us! All our parts are OEM or better quality, designed to fit and function as good as or better than the original.
We take great pride in our packaging; all clamps and gaskets are individually boxed in corrugated, 4 tab boxes. All sensors and weld bungs are packaged in clam shell type containers. All Redline Emissions Products packages are labelled with the OEM name clearly marked as well as all corresponding cross over numbers.
The above offers you and your team several conveniences;
- Product is protected against damage, both in storage and in transport, no loose gaskets to get crushed.
- Product is well presented, perfect for placement in your parts showrooms.
- Product is easily identified, no loose parts that "wander", then need to be compared to other parts for identification.
- Customer has confirmation that the OEM part number he asked for is what he has been given.
- Loose parts are contained in the package, no lost nuts off clamps.
- Clam shells are transparent, customer gets to "see" the part to confirm it is correct.
- Less shrinkage due to lost components or damaged parts.
- Some parts are available in kits for greater convenience to fleet customers.
- All parts are sold individually, if one gasket is all you require, we will gladly send you one.
- A true all makes parts offering.
Our line of aftermarket DPFs are individually weighed and flow tested before being boxed. We stamp this “Born on Weight” on each filter we sell. The flow information is compatible with the FSX machine data and is available on our web portal by serial number. This information allows shops to know the new filter weight and flow when cleaning it down the road so they can give their customer an idea on how the clean filter performs versus when it was new. Please note, aftermarket DPFs are not currently available for sale in California.
We also manufacture and sell the FilterTherm line of DPF Cleaning Equipment. Are you looking to add DPF Cleaning to your operation or enhance the service you currently offer? We can assist! Unlike other “kilns” in the industry, our oven is specifically designed for DPF cleaning. It is made with Cool-Touch Technology, which makes the outside of the unit safe to touch while baking. The design is packaged for shop application and can accommodate multiple DPFs cleaning at once.
Our Smart-Touchscreen controls takes the guess work out of DPF cleaning with pre-programmed settings for OEM and Aftermarket filters. Plus the Filtertherm® Oven comes standard with settings like temp-controlled door lock, auto shutoff for over-temp conditions and the employee pass code locks out untrained users.
Also, it’s built to UL specifications and proudly made in the United States.
We offer several packages as well as training!
Need to track and report on your DPF cleanings, we further offer FILTERTrak which can store pictures, vehicle information, filter information, cleaning records and more. FILTERtrak™ is now offered across the United States and Canada and is completely scalable. From the largest DPF cleaning facilities to one man shops try FILTERtrak™ today to see what it can do for your business! To try FILTERTrak for free, visit www.FILTERTrak.Direct.
Want to learn more? Visit us at the show, or give us a call (888) 295-4670.