Association of Dealership Compliance Officers (ADCO)
The Association of Dealership Compliance Officers
ADCO was formed to help dealers mitigate risk – while maximizing profit and cultivating trust with consumers. We achieve our mission by training dealership compliance professionals to build and maintain an effective CMS and by providing them with ongoing resources to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
In addition to the many laws governing consumer and finance transactions, dealerships must comply with regulations that impact everything from human resources to health and safety. A dealership-wide CMS under a professional compliance officer provides a seamless, cost-efficient way to comply with all these rules.
Dealership Compliance Officer Professional (DCOP) Certification
Three-day seminars culminating in the DCOP certification exam.
- In-depth training on how to implement a compliance management system across the dealership, from human resources, business operations, F&I, and sales to parts and service.
- A review of the federal regulations that impact the dealership.
- Training by experts with hands-on experience in the field
- Guide to implementing a Safeguard program
- Leadership assessment
The seminars qualify for CLE, CPE, and HRCI credits.
Ongoing Guidance on Trending Issues
Quarterly roundtable webinars on key topics – F&I, Human Resources, Business Administration, and OSHA.
- Library of guides, templates, articles, and a comprehensive list of federal regulations
- Links to approved vendors and programs
ADCO is the provider for Automotive Privacy Protection – the dealer’s one-stop solution for meeting the federally mandated Safeguards Rule and Red Flags Rule Information Security Program and Identity Theft Protection Program requirements.
From showroom to shop, ADCO supports the first generation of the industry’s compliance professionals in building a community that is the voice of dealership compliance.
This company does business in International markets. No
Are you a Digital Retailing Company? No