CallRevu is the industry leader in call tracking and monitoring for car dealerships. What sets us apart from the competition? Plenty:
1. Call Connectivity: Dive into your connect and unconnected calls and get a dedicated resolution success team
2. Phone Skills Performance: Real-time phone skills performance dashboard with score card phone handlers
3. Post-Sale Satisfaction: Alerts sent for any customer satisfaction issues that may arise after the sale
4. Data-Led Call Summaries: Call summaries are delivered with 28 additional customer and vehicle data points integrated into CRM
5. Staffing Optimization: Know when your phones are ringing, so you can staff the right people at the right time
6. CallVision DNI: Dynamic Number platform with full digital and social marketing performance tracking
7. Outbound Click-to-Call: CRM outbound click-to-call performance with the best day and time to call analytics by the user
8. 24/7 Monitoring: 24/7 automated call volume monitoring with connection and volume decrease alerts
Deal-Saving Instant Alerts
CallRevu's deal-saving instant alerts are the perfect way to improve the customer's journey and correct a missed opportunity, before it's too late. Alerts are sent to you via text and/or email with a summary of the call, up to 30 data points, and a click-to-call the customer back on an average of 30-minutes from call-end.
We partner with the top CRMs in the industry. With the seamless, certified integration between CallRevu and your CRM, you can monitor your team's call handling without ever leaving your CRM portal.
Phone Health Alerts
Phone Health Alerts are sent to your phone and/or email when something negative happens on your phone lines. After the alert is sent, our team is there to help you dissect the issue and fix the problem so your customers can continue to do business with you.
Types of Phone Health Alerts:
1. Call Volume Drop: Identify significant drop in call volume on phone line.
2. Abandoned Call Increase: Identify significant increaes in calls that don't connect.
3. Personnel Appt Set Decrease: Identify significant drops in appointments set by dealershp personnel.
4. Dealership Appt Set Decrease: Identify significant drops in appointments set by the whole department.
5. Alert Closure Decrease: Identifies significant drop in opportunity alert closure.
CallRevu's DNI (Dynamic Number Insertion) can tell you if your Digital Marketing is actually effective or not. Most dealers are wasting 80% of their ad spend and we're here to help.
1. Keywords: Understand on a keyword level which pay-per-click ads are most effective
2. Integration: Seamless Integration with Google Analytics
3. Reporting: Centralized reporting from multiple website and web service providers
4. Tracking: Detailed trakcing back to individual social media campaigns
5. Certified: Certified with major automotive website providers
6. Incentives: Measure incentives and promotions based on consumer activity
Phone Skills Training:
Live Webinars: These webinars are for every department (Sales, Service, Parts, Reception) and are available weekly
CallRevu University: Self-paced videos average 3-minutes each and include:
- Specialized Training by Departments like: Sales, Service, Parts and Reception
- Courses driven by data and industry trends derived from listening to over 100 million calls
- Online university assessments to test your understanding by utilizing real call examples