Trail Blade Boss Design Features:
- The center tread incorporates the ‘kurki’ style knife blade as the oversized tread lug. The deep channel in this massive tread block serves to pull through deep slop and force debris from the center of the tread.
- The relatively smaller center tread blocks are linked for stability from the high abrasion abuse of rocks.
- The sidewalls of the BOSS feature the same blade and handle shapes as the tread. These large lugs provide traction in deep mud, grab loose rocks and protect the sidewall from protrusions on the trail.
- Beneath the tread, lies a 3 ply sidewall for load capacity and protection.
Trail Blade BOSS
A BIG tire with a BIG attitude, the BOSS has earned its title.
• 17% better traction in deep mud
• 10% better in gravel
• 9% better in sand
*Based on NATC testing against the Trail Blade® M/T