Kalamazoo, MI – January 15th, 2020 – Borroughs, a leading supplier of shelving and storage products, is pleased to announce the launch of our re-designed Battery Rack. This durable rack system easily integrates into any automotive parts or service department layout. “The battery rack’s new design allows for faster assembly and incorporates sloped levels to allow for convenient access to inventory which helps parts managers achieve their goals of faster and more accurate parts picking,” says Ricky Johnson, Borroughs Vice President of Sales.
Features and Benefits of the Battery Rack:
- Integrated stops at back, front and sides for containing batteries and providing product safety.
- To maintain FIFO, each level is sloped at 12.5° to ensure easy rotation of stock.
- System capacity is 780-1,100 pounds per shelf.
- System holds 80-100 batteries.
- Four different available sizes.
- Optional Accessories: Drip tray and Lane dividers to improve product segregation.
Borroughs will be showcasing their new Battery Rack system at the NADA show in February in Las Vegas. Stop by booth 6070N to see it in person or visit the website: www.borroughs.com for more information.